Community Resource Development Plan/Community Placement Plan
CRDP/CPP funding is provided to:
- Expand the availability, accessibility, and types of services and supports to meet the current and future needs of individuals and their families in the community.
- Develop systems to ensure that quality services and supports in the least restrictive environment are provided to individuals in the community.
- Develop services that are person-centered and represent the diversity of the regional center’s catchment area.
FY 22/23 Priorities
The proposed projects for the fiscal year 2022-2023 reflect resource development priorities based on stakeholder input for RCRC’s four-county catchment area. RCRC may elect to fund all, part, or none of the proposed projects, depending on funding availability as approved by DDS, the quality of proposals received, and pending the approval of the projects as written.
RCRC requested final input from stakeholders by Sunday, November 13, 2022 prior to plan submission to DDS. No further stakeholder input was received.
RCRC Priorities for CRDP New Resource Development for fiscal year 2022-2023
- Affordable Housing–Multi-family Housing Development in Mendocino and Lake Counties.
- Adult Family Home Agency (AFHA) Expansion to Mendocino County.
- RCRC Accessibility for Intake/Assessment and Early Intervention Services in Del Norte, Humboldt, Lake, and Mendocino Counties.
DDS Approved Projects
- Enhanced Behavioral Supports Home (up to $200,000).
- Affordable Housing–Multi-family Housing Development (up to $800,000).
- Adult Family Home Agency (AFHA) Expansion to Mendocino County (up to $50,000).
- RCRC Accessibility for Intake/Assessment and Early Intervention Services in Del Norte, Humboldt, Lake, and Mendocino Counties (up to $20,000).