The State of California is working with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), local governments, and health care providers across California to respond to the outbreak of COVID-19, a respiratory disease caused by a novel coronavirus. This page provides links to general information about coronavirus and resources for providers and will be updated as new information is available.
Updates & General Information
- California Coronavirus Response Website – COVID19.ca.gov
- DDS Coronavirus Information
- Lake County Public Health is able to do mobile Covid-19 vaccinations for people who are unable to leave their homes. The phone number to call to schedule these appointments is 1-888-634-1123.
- NEW: Vaccine Updates and Resources from DDS
- California Department of Developmental Services (DDS)
- California Department of Public Health (CDPH)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Governor Newsom Declares State of Emergency to Help State Prepare for Broader Spread of COVID-19
- Guidance Relating to Non-Discrimination in Medical Treatment for Novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC): What Do People with Developmental and Behavioral Disorders Need to Know about COVID-19?
- DDS Family Member Engagement Guide
For additional updates
- California Department of Public Health
- California Governor
- Governor’s Office of Emergency Services
- California Department of Developmental Services