Please check here for timely announcements specific to RCRC service providers:
Guidance from the Department of Public Health regarding how an individual can demonstrate/obtain proof of vaccination is available here: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/Vaccine-Record-Guidelines-Standards.aspx
Dear RCRC Vendors and Contractors,
On Wednesday, 9/28/2021, California’s Public Health Officer issued a Public Health Order (PHO) available here: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Guidance.aspx.
The State Department of Developmental Services (DDS) has additionally issued further guidance regarding this PHO available here: https://www.dds.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/DDSDirective_PublicHealthOfficer_COVID-19Order_09282021.pdf
The PHO requires full vaccination by November 30, 2021 for all regional center employees and service provider workers, who provide services to a client through the network of Regional Centers serving individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities, except for those workers who only provide services to a recipient with whom they live or who are a family member of the recipient for whom they provide services.
Full vaccination is defined as one dose of a one-dose vaccine (i.e. J&J/Jansen), or both doses of a two-dose vaccine (e.g. Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna).
The PHO allows for exemptions based on religious beliefs and qualified medical reasons. Should an exemption be granted, that worker must be tested for COVID-19 once per week and wear at least a surgical mask. The worker’s employer must retain record of the exemption and each worker’s test results.
Please review both the PHO and the DDS Guidance for further details. RCRC wishes to partner with you as we both work to implement these new requirements and ask that you reach out to your Community Resource Manager (CRM) and/or myself (707-462-3832 x289 | email@example.com) with any issues or concerns. We want to hear from you.
CRM contact information is included below.
Director of Community Services Redwood Coast Regional Center 707-462-3832 x289 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Del Norte County
707-464-7488 Ext. 12
• All Services
• Del Norte and Humboldt Counties: Early Start Services
707-445-0893 Ext. 323
• All Services (except Early Start)
• All Counties: Family Home Agency Services
707-462-3832 Ext. 267
• Lake County: Licensed Residential Services, Adult Day Services, Respite, Transportation, Supported Living, Work/Employment Services, Schools, Recreation and Leisure, Independent Living.
• Lake and Mendocino Counties: Early Start Services
707-462-3832 Ext. 254
• Mendocino County: Licensed Residential Services, Adult Day Services, Respite, Transportation, Supported Living Services, Independent Living Services, Work/Employment Services, Schools, Recreation and Leisure.
• Lake and Mendocino Counties: Behavior Support Services, Clinical Services, and Money Management.
• All Counties: Self Determination