- American Society for Deaf Children – Provides resources to empowering diverse families with Deaf/Hard of Hearing children and youth by embracing full access to language-rich environments through mentoring, advocacy, and collaborative networks.
- California Hands & Voices is a parent-driven organization for families with children who D/HH by providing resources, networks, and information to improve communication access and educational outcomes.
- Deaf Latinos y Families provides resources and ASL classes to Latino/a/x families and guide them through the process of adapting the Deaf Culture and ASL into their lives.
- LEAD-K Family Services focuses on connecting families with their local school district, Early Start home visit teachers, parent mentors, Deaf coaches, and other supports as outlined in an Individualized Family Support Plan.
- Sacramento Signing Families Facebook Group where signing families ask questions, support others, share information, and announce events for Deaf and Kids of Deaf Adults (KODA) children.
- Signing Families Corner provides different bilingual and other resources for families with Deaf and Hard of hearing and Deaf+ (Deaf Disabled) children.
Education and Advocacy
- California Department of Education: Deaf and Hard of Hearing Division
- Effective Communication: Frequently Asked Questions for students with hearing, vision, and communication disabilities in public schools.
- NorCal Services for Deaf and Hard of Hearing is a non-profit advocacy agency that provides social services for the Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and Late-Deafened.
- CSDF Outreach Resource Center: California School for the Deaf, Fremont provides outreach services and resources.
- Supporting Success for Children with hearing loss aims to make resources and practical information readily available to the public.
- John Tracy Center provides education programs for children (age birth to 5) residing in Southern California.
- National Association of the Deaf is the nation’s premier civil rights organization of, by and for the deaf and hard of hearing individuals in the United States.
- Sign Language Use for Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and Hearing Babies: The Evidence Supports It – English | Spanish
- American Society for Deaf Children aims to empower diverse families to embrace full access to language-rich environments though mentoring, advocacy, resources, and collaborative networks.
- Sign Language Center provides virtual ASL classes and one-on-one tutoring sessions for all levels of learning.
- Department of Rehabilitation: Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services offers support for people with disabilities included Deaf and Hard of Hearing to help get jobs, develop or promote in their current jobs, live on their own, and enjoy a life equal to others.
- California Telephone Access Program offers free, specialized phones and equipment for Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
- Hearing Aid and Cochlear Implant Assistance Programs A list of organizations that may offer financial assistance toward the purchase of hearing aids.
- Provider Director for Neurodivergent Deaf Individuals is a directory of providers in the United States.
- Hear to Learn offers resources for parents and professionals to better understand spoken language development in D/HH children.
- Ear Community provides a supportive community for individuals born with Microtia and Atresia, Treacher Collins Syndrome, and Goldenhar Syndrome.
- Helen Keller National Center for Deaf-Blind Youths and Adults.
- Family Involvement in ASL Acquisition
- Deaf Counseling, Advocacy, and Referral Agency(DCARA) promotes and advocates for the rights of full access to American Sign Language and English, education, employment, and cultural identity of, by, for, and with Deaf, Hard of Hearing, Late-Deafened, and DeafBlind people. A non-profit organization serving Deaf, Hard of Hearing, Late-Deafened, and DeafBlind people in Lake, Mendocino, Humboldt, and Del Norte Counties.