Please click the links below for further information:
- Public Comment Rate Study
- State of Emergency in Amador, Glenn, Lake, Mendocino, and Sonoma Counties
- State of Emergency Declared by Governor Brown
- Quality Assurance
- Technical Assistance
- Special Incident Report (SIR) Guidelines
- SIR Reporting: Information and Timeline Requirements
- RCRC Voltage Secure e-mail tutorial
- Direct Support Professional (DSP) Program
- Security & Security Breach
- RCRC has PPE for Service Providers - To request PPE from RCRC for your agency follow these steps:
- Complete the PPE request form
- Submit completed form to email@example.com
- RCRC will then forward the approved request to the different distribution hubs in our 4 counties
- Distribution partner will reach out to you when the PPE is ready to be picked up
- If you have any questions about this process, please reach out to your Resource Manager to discuss.
Best Practices for Residential Providers Re-Opening / Risk Mitigation Plans for COVID19
Per California Department of Public Health all businesses in the state, including all service providers must develop an opening plan or risk mitigation plan and submit to your local Public Health Department.
Links to County Specific Information for Re-Opening / Risk Mitigation Plans:
Del Norte County
RCRC Residential Provider Support
- Vendor COVID19 Support & Guidance and Appendix
- Vendor COVID19 Support & Guidance
- Powerpoint Presentation
- CDC Guidance for Best Practices for Direct Support Providers
- CDC Interim Guidance to Businesses and Employers
- PPE Burn Rate Calculator
- Summary of Strategies to Optimize PPE
- General Strategies to Optimize PPE
- Facial Covering Guidance
- Sequence of How to Don and Doff PPE
- How to Don and Doff N95 Mask
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Guidance
- COVID 19 Individual Safety Plan - Sample
- Support Service Considerations for Persons in Isolation / Quarantine Out of Home
- Support Service Considerations for Contract Tracing Plan
Please click on the links below for clarification on DDS inclusion of direct staff in the COVID19 Vaccine Phase 1a. The purpose is to clarify which providers employees who provide direct care, in-home-support, and other health and developmental services are "health care workers" pursuant to the State of Californiat's Vaccination Plan, and thus are prioritized for COVID-19 vaccination within Phase 1a.
- COVID19 Vaccine Phase 1a Letter for Direct Service Employees
- COVID19 Vaccine Phase 1a Letter for Family Members
- COVID19 Individuals-Families FAQs
- Vaccine FAQs
January 27th, 2021 (English) January 28th, 2021 (Spanish) from 2:30-4:00 p.m.
Tools for Supporting and Achieving Social-emotional Wellness During Covid-19 and Beyond
Please join us via Zoom: log in information on flyers listed below
February 24th, 2021 (English) February 25th, 2021 (Spanish) from 2:30-4:00 p.m.
The Importance of Play: Tools for Guiding your Child's Social Emotional Development through Fun and Games!
March 24th, 2021 (English) March 25th, 2021 (Spanish) from 2:30-4:00 p.m.
Teamwork: Tools to Help You Accomplish Your Goals Through Effective Communication and Collaboration
RCRC wants to hear from our community. Please help us improve how we service our community. Your thoughts and ideas are important to us.
Community Forum Tuesday, February 9th, 2021. 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Via Zoom: https://www.echo.zoom.us/j/98220761896
Joining By Phone Only:
+1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 982 2076 1896
This meeting will be bilingual Spanish/English.
RCRC quiere escuchar de nuestra comunidad. Ayúdanos a mejorar la forma en que servimos a nuestra comunidad. Sus pensamientos e ideas son importantes para nosotros.
Martes, EL 9 De Febrero, 2021
De 4 A 5:30 De La Tarde
Por Zoom: https://www.echo.zoom.us/j/98220761896
Por Teléfono Solamente:
+ 1 669 900 6833
ID De La Reunion: 982 2076 1896
Esta reunión será bilingüe; español/inglés.
- DDS Training Series on Person Centered Practices Letter
- Training on Person-Centered Practices Dates November 17th & November 19th, 2020
Free Online Trainings presented by Dave Hingsburger, M.Ed., in January and February 2021
Free Emergency Preparedness in ASL (American Sign Language) November 6th, 2020 2p.m. to 4 p.m. / November 16th, 2020 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. / December 4th, 2020 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
The Department of Developmental Services Director is encouraging and reminding each of us to keep each other safe and help stop the spread of COVID-19 by using a number of strategies. To view the letter please click Critical Holiday Risk Mitigation Strategies
- Symposium on Innovative and Alternative Services in Action October 21st, 2020
- Availability of Personal Protective Equipment
- Training Resources for Residential Service Providers Hiring DSPs
DDS DIRECTIVES DUE TO COVID 19
- DDS Directive 01-011521: Extension of Waivers, Modifications, and Directives due to COVID-19 January 15th, 2021
- Update Regarding Montly Rates for Transportation and Group Supported Employment for Alternative Nonresidential Services
- DDS Directive 01-120120: Extension of Waivers, Modifications and Directives due to COVID-19
- COVID-19 Directive with Expiration Information
- DDS Directive: 01-102820 Extension of Waivers, Modification, and Directives Due to COVID-19 October 28th, 2020
- The COVID-19 Risk Communication Package for Healthcare Facilities
Service Provider Forms
- Vendor Rate Adjustments for Employee Sick Leave-AB1522
- RCRC Billing Sheet (PDF Version)
- RCRC Billing Sheet (Excel Version)
- Mental Health Provider Progress Report (PDF Version)
- DS 1891 Vendor Disclosure Statement (PDF Version)
- DS 5862 Parental Verification for Receipt of Behavioral Services (PDF Version)
- Financial Statements Form (PDF Version)
- Provider of Care Memo to Providers (PDF Version)
- IMPORTANT UPDATE RE: FY 2014/15 UNIFORM HOLIDAY SCHEDULE
- Minimum Wage 2021 Rate Adjustment Worksheet, Instructions, and Certification
- Implementation of 2021 Minimum Wage Rate Adjustment Memo
- Usual and Customary Lodging Rate Memo
- Special Incident Reporting Form
- Special Incident Reporting Instructions
- Timeline for Special Incident Reporting
- DDS Publication for Reportable SIRs with RCRC