Redwood Coast Regional Center (RCRC), in coordination with the State Council on Developmental Disabilities (SCDD) has formed the local Advisory Committee to provide oversight of the Self-Determination Program (SDP) in Del Norte, Humboldt, Lake, and Mendocino counties. Individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities, family members, other advocates and community members are encouraged to be involved.
- Frank Van Curen (Chair) – Mendocino County/Coastal (SCDD Elect)
- Pam Jensen (Vice Chair) – Mendocino County/Inland (SCDD Elect)
- Roshan Ashford – Mendocino County/Coastal (SCDD Elect)
- Chris Miller – Humboldt County (RCRC Elect)
- Robert Taylor – Lake County (RCRC Elect)
- Vacancy – Del Norte County (RCRC Elect)
- Clifford Black – At Large, representing all four counties
Self Determination Program (SDP) Newsletter!
¡Programa De Autodeterminación (SDP) Boletín Informativo!
Meeting Meetings & Schedule
The Self Determination meetings follow the guidance of the 07/20/23 DDS Directive for conducting meetings: DDS Directive 07.20.23 Regarding SDAC Meetings.
The Self Determination Advisory Committee meeting schedule. All interested persons are welcome.
- 2023 SDAC Meeting Schedule_ENGLISH
- 2023 SDAC Meeting Schedule_SPANISH
- 2022 SDAC Meeting Schedule
- 2021 SDAC Meeting Schedule, Revised Jan 2021
- 2021 SDAC Meeting Schedule Revised Jan 2021 – Spanish
- 2020 SDAC Meeting Schedule, Revised Oct 2020
- 2020 SDAC Meeting Schedule, Revised Oct 2020 – Spanish
Application | Join Our Committee
Join Redwood Coast Regional Center’s Self Determination Advisory Committee.
- Del Norte Recruitment Flyer & Application
- Del Norte Recruitment Flyer & Application Spanish
- Humboldt Recruitment Flyer & Application
- Humboldt Recruitment Flyer and Application Spanish