Vendors who serve or are interested in serving Deaf and hard of hearing clients will want to access the information and resources below.
Tips for Working with D/HH Individuals
- Helpful Tips for Working with D/HH individuals
- Deaf Interpreter, Sign Language Interpreter- What’s the Difference? Learn about the important role of a Deaf interpreter.
Equipment for Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Diglo – Online store that offers safety and alerting equipment.
- California Telephone Access Program offers free, specialized phones and equipment for Deaf and Hard of Hearing
ASL Basic Signs and Dictionary
- Signs of Communication Glossary
- Signing Savvy Dictionary
- Start ASL Dictionary
- Handspeak Dictionary
- Sign Language 101 ASL Learning
- Lingvano ASL Learning
- The ASL Shop ASL Learning
- Signed with Heart for Beginners
Interested in serving Deaf/ Hard of Hearing community? Contact Meghan Cendejas about vendoring with RCRC
Call or Email
707-462-3832 Ext. 291
707-234-5953 (Sorenson VP)